Pike Sr.

WILBERT V. PIKE SR. practiced law in Camden for many years. After passing the New Jersey bar, he entered the legal profession in the firm of brothers Raymond R. Donges and Ralph W.E. Donges, in 1908. 

Wilbert Pike established his practice in Camden prior to World War I. In 1919 he moved with his wife and son to Haddonfield NJ, where he lived until 1941. The last years of his life were spent in Moorestown NJ, where he lived at 18 West Prospect Avenue.

Besides his law practice, Wilbert V. Pike Sr. also taught classes concerning wills at the South Jersey Law School in Camden. He was a member of the Haddonfield Lodge 130 F&AM, and the Camden Lodge 111, Loyal Order of Moose

Wilbert V. Pike Sr. passed away at Cooper Hospital on July 12, 1950. He was buried at Colestown Cemetery.

Philadelphia Inquirer - October 27, 1918
F. Morse Archer - National State Bank - William T. Boyle - William J. Strandwitz
Walter J. Staats - E.A. Stoll - David S. Rush Jr. - E.G.C. Bleakly - James H. Long
William L. Hurley - Francis B. Wallen - Wilbert Pike - Volney Bennett

Camden Courier-Post - September 21, 1928
Nicholas John Donahoe
Samuel M. Shay
Elizabeth S. Fernan
Raymond R. Donges
John Donahue
Edward Donahue
Carlton Webb
Wilbert V. Pike
Katherine Cavanaugh
Dr. Clarence Donges
Katherine Donges
John W. Donges
Raymond R. Donges Jr.
Mary Hanna
Walter T. Pratt
Charles Derrickson
Lottie Derrickson

Gettysburg (PA) Times - December 31, 1931

Camden Courier-Post * February 17, 1938

Officers have been elected by the Moose Building and Loan Association of Camden. These are as follows:

President, Charles H. Elfreth; vice president, Ralph N. Bissell; secretary, Walter Charriere; treasurer, Walter T. Pratt; solicitor, Wilbert V. Pike. Directors elected at the same time were Elfreth, Pratt, Joseph P. Jones and Paul G. Wilson.

The association is starting its twenty-sixth season and launching its twenty-sixth series of stock, open to the public as well as members.

Charriere is receiving applications which will also be acceptable at the next meeting, the second Monday in March.

Camden Courier-Post - July 13, 1950