CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY
1633 Mount Ephraim Avenue
1633 Mount Ephraim Avenue housed at least three different taverns between 1931 and 1943. The 1931 Camden City Directory shows the Green Rag Cafe at that address. By 1940 the bar was known as the Villa Roma Cafe. A 1943 advertisement shows that the establishment was known as Betty's Cafe, and that Betty Deckert Hencinski was the proprietress.
By 1947 the bar was closed, and no bar was ever re-established at 1633 Mount Ephraim Avenue. As of October 2003 the adress is the home of the Glamour Gear Fashion Outlet.
RETURN TO DVRBS.COM HOME PAGE